Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I guess my family is wired...

i read the article about the 'Wired Family' and i guess i could relate somewhat, but nothing in my family has gotten that out of control that we don't even talk to each other. wait, correction. we hardly talk anymore because my sister left for college and took her constantly chatty voice with her leaving the quietest house on planet earth, but that has nothing to do with electronics. sorry to get off on that tangent... but in the ways i can relate, ANGRY BIRDS HAS REDEFINED OUR LIVES. even if we all sit in the living room together "watching TV," my mom is on her ipod playing angry birds (and failing miserably i might add), i am on my ipod playing angry birds (not to boast, but i rock.) and my dad is on the other couch on his ipad playing some stupid air traffic control game. we might as well turn the TV off because no one is watching it, we are all engrossed in our electronic devices. other than this occurance which happens quite a lot, electronics are not the things that keep my family and i from communicating. in fact, whenever i start texting at dinner, my dad yells at me.
it's funny how just talking about angry birds makes you want to play it. is this what addiction is called?

No comments:

Post a Comment